Dear All, In view of the recent events in Kosovo and Metohija, regarding the announced takeover of the border crossings by the Kosovo police
Serbs Rally Together – All-Serbian National Council, 16.09.2011
and Eulex slated for 16 September, 2011, the Serbian people who live in Kosovo and Metohija have sent out a CRY FOR HELP to all Serbs in the country and abroad.
As an answer to and in support of our people who have remained in Kosovo and Metohija, with the blessing of His Grace Artemije, Bishop of Ras-Prizren and Kosovo-Metohija in Exile, the All-Serbian National Council “Serbs Rally Together!” has issued a call to the Serbs to rally in Raška on Saturday 17 September, 2011, whence they would leave in orderly and prayerful procession for Jarinje, cross the administrative line, if allowed to do so, and deliver aid for the Serbian people in Kosovo and Metohija. For details see the text “We Must Respond!”
For your information, please find attached both texts mentioned above.
SERBS RALLY TOGETHER!
A CRY FOR HELP FROM OUR PEOPLE FROM KOSOVO AND METOHIJA
Serbian brothers and sisters from all parts of our fatherland, from Serbian Montenegro and Republika Srpska, our brothers and sisters from the western countries and all of those who cross themselves as Orthodox Christians, all who are against having the Pope in Serbia, all who consider Kosovo as their country! All of you who are the proud descendants of the Holy Nemanjić Kings, the Holy Prince Lazar and the Holy Serbian Martyrs of Kosovo, all the followers of St. Justin Popovich, St. Nikolaj Velimirovich and Bishop Artemije, all of you who feel the injustice we bear as your own!
This we ask of you in all humility:
1. Take some time, if and when you can, to say a few words in prayer for us sinners.
2. Send us bread and water when we run out of them.
3. Try to send us weapons in case we need them.
4. Keep our children safe on our behalf if we send them to you when they are not safe here.
5. Again and again pray to the Lord for us if it is not too hard.
6. If it is not too much trouble and if it is not too much to ask, go to confession and repent of your individual sins so that the Lord would help us all as a nation,
7. Do not take part in the next elections.
8. Do not invite the Pope. Do not join the European Union or NATO—we live with them here in Kosovo and we do not live any better than you do. On the contrary!
9. Do not obey the current officials in power. If they betray us today, they will betray you tomorrow.
10. Those of you who can—let them join us at the barricades
11. Those who cannot come to the barricades—let them pray for us
12. Do not offer us refugee camps; do not promise us false paradise; do not tell us that we have already lost.
13. If we decide to die for Holy Kosovo respect our decision. You may come to envy us, for, if we do, God will have bestowed upon us, the unworthy ones, the honour of sacrificing ourselves for all of you.
14. Do not forget us…There are still 150,000 of us in Kosovo and Metohija.
The Knights of the Fatherland
WE MUST RESPOND!!!
Dear brothers and sisters, Serbian men and women,
Our people from Kosovo and Metohija have sent out A CRY FOR HELP to all Serbs, wherever they may live, asking them to support them in defending and preserving the Holy Land of Serbia.
If we are truly Serbs we must respond to this CRY FOR HELP. Support and help in any form is important. At this moment, the most important thing is for our people in Kosovo-Metohija to feel that the entire Serbian nation is with them.
Awakened and moved by this CRY, the All-Serbian National Council “Serbs Rally Together,” with the blessing of His Grace Artemije, Bishop of Ras-Prizren and Kosovo-Metohija in Exile, invites all honorable and truth-loving Serbs to come with their gifts, in as many numbers as they can muster, at noon on Saturday September 17, 2011 to Raška (by the bus station). From that point, led by Bishop Artemije, we would proceed to the so-called administrative crossing at Jarinje. We would cross this for us non-existent line of separation at 1:30 P.M. in orderly and prayerful procession and continue on our way to visit our long-suffering people of our holy land of Kosovo-Metohija.
Let us not forget:
The earthly kingdom is but for a while;
God’s kingdom is for everlasting time!
Belgrade, September 12, 2011
All-Serbian National Council
“Serbs Rally Together,”
Zmaj Jovina 15/1; Belgrade